Alternatively, sign in using.
Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions can be accessed on the website.
At People Value Limited (Us, We, Our), we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect or receive personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which We may disclose it to others and how We keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using Our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and Our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to People Value Limited, Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW. Alternatively, you can telephone 01865 876696.
Who are We?
We are People Value Limited, a leading provider of web based portals (website, websites) providing discounts and reward and recognition solutions for the benefit of Our customers members or employees. People Value Limited is a company (no. 4516741) registered in the UK. The registered address is Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information We collect from you or receive about you might include;
- your full name
- email address
- date of birth
- employee or membership number
- telephone number
- IP address
In addition, We will collect information regarding what pages you access on Our website and when. If you make a payment online or purchase a product from Us, your card information is not held by Us, it is collected by Our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- process orders that you have submitted;
- to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and Us;
- dealing with entries into a competition or prize draws;
- seek your views or comments on the services We provide;
- notify you of changes to Our services;
- send you marketing communications to inform you about our services that we obligated to deliver as part of any contracts entered by us and your employer or membership organisation;
- send you updates and information about your account
- notifications on service availability
Changes in the way We use your information
From time to time we may change the way we use your information. Where we believe you may not reasonably expect such a change we will notify you and will allow a period of at least 30 days for you to raise any objections before the change is made. However, please note that in some cases, if you do not agree to such changes it may not be possible for us to continue to operate your account and/or provide certain products and services to you.
Who has access to your information?
We will only use and share your information where it is necessary for us to lawfully carry out our business activities. Your information may be shared with and processed by Our suppliers to process and fulfil orders placed by you. We want to ensure that you fully understand how your information may be used.
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may pass your information to our suppliers for the purposes of fulfilling orders you place on Our website or services you have requested that are not provided by Us or, if you are a prize draw winner, your information for the supply of the prize from the contributor of the prize. However, We only disclose personal information that is necessary to deliver the service to you or for the fulfilment of an order placed by you. We also have a contract in place that requires Our suppliers to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Where We are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from Us. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from Us then you can deselect your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form you complete when We collect information from you. You may update this consent at any time in your Account Settings on the website and deselecting or selecting the consent tick box.
We will only contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message where We are obligated to as part of any contracts entered by Us and your employer or membership organisation or unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can unsubscribe from email marketing or change your marketing preferences either online on the websites or at any time by contacting Us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to People Value Limited, Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW or by calling Us by telephone on 01865 876696.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to Us. You can manage and update some of your personal information on the website by clicking on your account details. For other personal information We may hold about you this can be updated by contacting Us by email at email@example.com or by writing to People Value Limited, Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW or by telephone on 01865 876696.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information We hold about you at any time and at no cost.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give Us or we receive personal information about you, We take all take steps to ensure that once received that it’s treated securely. Any information held by Us or used by Us is encrypted in transit and at rest. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the page you are viewing.
Where We have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that We can contact you with information relevant to you. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
Use of 'cookies' and Google Analytics
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to Our website from a third-party site, We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
18 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of persons aged 18 or under. If you are aged 18 or under‚ you are not permitted to use Our websites and must not provide personal information to Us.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through Our websites, the information which you provide to Us will not be transferred by Us to countries outside the European Union (“EU”).
If you use Our services while you are outside the EU, your information will still not be transferred outside the EU to provide you with our services.
We want to make sure you are aware of your rights in relation to the personal information We process about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, if you have any queries about how We use your personal information that are not answered here, or if you wish to complain please contact Us at People Value Limited, Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW. Alternatively, you can telephone 01865 876696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that in some cases, if you do not agree to the way We process your information, it may not be possible for Us to continue to operate your account and/or provide certain products and services to you.
- Access – You have a right to get access to the personal information We hold about you.
- Rectification – You have a right to rectification of inaccurate personal information and to update incomplete personal information.
- Erasure – You have a right to request that We delete your personal information.
- Restriction – You have a right to request Us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Portability – You have a right to data portability.
- Objection – You have a right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Marketing – You have a right to object to direct marketing (See Your choices)
- Withdraw consent – You have a right to withdraw your consent (See Your choices)
- Lodge complaints – You have a right to lodge a complaint with the regulator.
How long do we keep your information?
By providing you with products or services, We create records that contain your information, such as customer order records. Records can be held on a variety of media (physical or electronic) and formats. We manage our records to help Us to serve Our customers well (for example for operational reasons, such as dealing with any queries relating to your account or order) and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Records help Us demonstrate that We are meeting our responsibilities and to keep as evidence of Our business activities. Retention periods for records are determined based on the type of record, the nature of the activity, product or service purchased. We normally keep customer account and order records for up to six years after you cease to use Our website. Retention periods may be changed from time to time based on business or legal and regulatory requirements.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in May 2018 (Ver 1.04)